Following the order guide leak, the prices (U.S. and Canada) for the 2016 Ford Shelby GT350 Mustang and 2016 Ford Shelby GT350R Mustang have been leaked, thanks to Satan and Ven0R from Mustang6g forums.
The GT350 is priced at US$47,870 in the U.S. and at CA$62,599 in Canada. The MSRP excludes Destination and Delivery charges of US$825 for U.S. and CA$1,650 for Canada. GT350 buyers in the U.S. have to pay Gas Guzzler tax of US$1,300 as well. Options and their pricing on this model are as follows:
- Technology Package – US$7,500 | CA$9,400
- Track Package – US$6,500 | CA$8,100
- Electronics Package – US$3,000 | CA$3,800
- Painted Black Roof – US$695 | CA$850
- Over-the-Top Racing Stripe – US$475 | CA$600
- Tripe Yellow Tri-Coat Paint – US$475 | CA$550
- Car Cover – US$375 | CA$475
The Mustang GT350R can be had with an additional US$13,500 in the U.S. and an additional CA$16,900 in Canada. This brings the MSRP of the track-capable model to US$61,370 for the U.S. and to CA$79,499 for Canada. Additional charges, tax and prices for optional Electronics package and optional equipments remain the same.
2016 Ford Shelby GT350/R Mustang – Image Gallery [Prices]