Renault has announced the pricing and specifications for the people carrier version of the new Renault Trafic. The people carrier version follows the introduction of the van version (commercial) back in September. The new Trafic Combi is assembled at Renault’s Sandouville plant in France.
The Combi variant is priced from €28,400 and available in three different equipment levels and two different seating capacities – eight and nine seater.
More information is available in Renault’s press release below.
The New Renault Trafic Combi people carrier prices and line-up in France
• Renault has introduced the people carrier version of the New Trafic: the New Renault Trafic Combi.
• Order books in France opened on October 29, 2014.
• Tax-paid prices start from €28.400 (version: Life L1 dCi 90).
• The New Renault Trafic Combi is assembled at Renault’s Sandouville plant in France.
Following the introduction of the van version in September, Renault has extended the New Trafic range with the addition of the people carrier version, the New Trafic Combi.
The New Trafic Combi is an open invitation to go travelling and stands out through its modular interior (which seats up to either eight or nine occupants in its standard arrangement, depending on version), removable rear bench seats, generous proportions (including a boot capacity of 1,000 litres and 1,800 litres for the short and long versions respectively) and its suitability for use by business customers, clubs and families.
Drivers of the New Trafic Combi benefit from the same user-friendly features as the van version, namely a smartphone or tablet cradle, numerous cubbies and touch screen navigation system, all of which are available as either standard equipment or options.
The list of new engines available for the New Trafic Combi enables users to take advantage of tax benefits (eco premium and company vehicle tax). Indeed, CO2 emissions with the Energy dCi 120 engine under the bonnet are a low 149g/km, while combined-cycle fuel consumption is 5.7 litres/100km* – a significant achievement in its segment – without detracting from torque performance or driving enjoyment thanks to the use of New Twin Turbo technology.
Production of the New Trafic Combi, which has a seating capacity of up to nine occupants, sees the Sandouville plant in France’s Seine Maritime department extend its manufacturing expertise.
Tax-paid prices for the New Trafic Combi in France start from €28,400 (version: LIFE L1 dCi 90).
Standard equipment, LIFE equipment level (seating capacity: nine):
- Front frontal airbags
- Extended Grip
- Two-seat front passenger bench seat
- Three-seat second row bench seat
- Three-seat third row bench seat
- Luggage cover
- ‘Mini’ wheel trims
- Spare wheel
- Electric front windows
- Trip computer
- Opening second row windows
- Glazed 180°-opening rear doors
- 12V power supply for front and second row occupants
- Electrically adjustable door mirrors
- Black bumper, roof rail covers and door mirrors
ZEN equipment level (seating capacity: eight) = LIFE equipment level, plus:
- Front manual climate control
- Additional rear heater
- ‘Confort’ driver’s seat
- Individual front passenger seat
- Radio with Bluetooth and USB connectivity
- ‘Maxi’ wheel trims
- Body colour front and rear bumpers and roof rail covers
INTENS equipment level (seating capacity: eight) = ZEN equipment level, plus:
- Second and third row armrests
- Hands-free card
- Front and rear manual climate control
- Glazed rear tailgate
- Rear parking sensors
- Two sliding side doors
- Fog lights
- Automatic head light activation
- ‘Intens’ dashboard
- Media Nav multimedia system
- Extra-tinted rear windows
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel
- Body colour door mirrors
- Chrome grille
- Gloss black logo background