General Motors has announced the Cadillac ATS New Year Special edition in Japan. The special edition model features special equipments including a rear spoiler and a side window visor. The car is equipped with 2.0-litre direct injection turbocharged engine that produces 276 PS (272 hp) and 353 Nm of torque, mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission.
Priced from ¥3,990,000, the ATS New Year Special edition is limited to 15 units only. Exterior colour options include Sable Black, Radiant Silver and the optional Red Obsession which costs additional ¥129,000. CUE integrated control navigation is also available optionally for ¥350,000.
More information is available in the press release below.
New Year limited special model: “Cadillac ATS New Year Special” – Press Release (Translated from Japanese)
Is subjected to special equipment to Cadillac ATS, a nationwide 15 cars limited sale, sold at 3.99 million yen of lottery price
General Motors Corporation (abbreviation: GM Japan, Location: Tokyo Author Shinagawa, President: Ishii Sumito), the entry-luxury sport sedan special edition models of the “Cadillac ATS,” “Cadillac ATS New Year Special” announced the, January 4, 2015 (Sunday) from across the country of Cadillac dealer network than the national 15 cars limited, you can start selling at 3.99 million yen of lottery price.
The main features of the special specification car “Cadillac ATS New Year Special”
Cadillac ATS is, “design”, “Performance”, in the United States made entry luxury sport sedan with a focus on three points of “technology”, has the body of the lightest class. This special edition models, as New Year limited special model, such as the it is possible to be special equipment “rear spoiler” to more sporty rear view, you have to produce a more sporty feel.
- Special equipment:
- Rear spoiler
- Side window visor
- Manufacturer’s suggested retail price (8% consumption tax-inclusive price):
- “Cadillac ATS New Year Special”: 3,990,000 yen
- Body Color: Sable Black, radiant Silver, Red Obsession (*)
- Paid paint (* mark): 129,000 yen
- CUE integrated control navigation: 350,000 yen
Entry luxury sport sedan for “Cadillac ATS”
- 50%, which is a lightweight body and the ideal of 1,580kg: 50% of the front and rear weight distribution
- 2-liter direct-injection turbo engine that exerts a best-in-class level of output 203kW (276PS)
- Cadillac’s first 5-link independent rear multi-link suspension and double pivot MacPherson strut front suspension
- Information and entertainment system integrated industry’s first interface called “CUE” to manipulate (infotainment system)
- Adopt an active noise cancellation (ANC) of Bose Corporation and co-development
- Forward Collision Alert (forward collision advance warning function), Lane Departure Warning (lane departure warning function), the latest safety equipment such as safety alert driver seat (with warning vibration function)