Mopar has announced that it will offer more than 100 accessories for the 2016 Fiat 500X in USA to take the personalization possibilities for the vehicle to the ‘X-treme’ level. The new addition to Fiat’s lineup is already available in 5 trim models and 12 exterior colors.
To add more to the distinctiveness of the vehicle, Mopar will offer optional 100+ accessories including, 20+ exterior graphics packages, new wheel choices, racks and carriers, Katzkin seats, cargo management accessories, Electronic Vehicle Tracking System, splash guards and slush mats.
More information is available in the press release below.
MOPAR OFFERS ‘X-TREME’ PERSONALIZATION WITH MORE THAN 100 ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE FOR THE ALL-NEW 2016 FIAT 500X – Press Release
- More than 100 Mopar accessories available for the new 2016 Fiat 500X
- A 2016 Fiat 500X augmented with select Mopar accessories to be displayed at the Los Angeles Auto Show
- Mopar quality products customize the exterior and interior of the 2016 Fiat 500X
November 20, 2014 , Los Angeles – The all-new 2016 Fiat 500X provides owners plenty of opportunity to customize the compact crossover, but an assist from Mopar is taking personalization possibilities to the “X-treme.” FCA’s service, parts and customer-care brand will offer more than 100 accessories to help make the latest addition to the FIAT line-up in North America uniquely yours.
The iconic Italian style, functionality, performance and all-wheel drive confidence of the 2016 Fiat 500X on display at the Los Angeles Auto Show is augmented with a healthy selection of prototype and production Mopar accessories.
“Already available in five trim models and 12 exterior colors, the additional option of more than 100 Mopar accessories from which to choose provides unlimited potential for giving the all-new 2016 Fiat 500X a distinct, unique personality,” said Pietro Gorlier, President and CEO — Mopar Service, Parts and Customer Care. “The Fiat 500X with added Mopar accessories showcased at the Los Angeles Auto Show is just the latest example of how Mopar is dedicated to offering quality-tested products for new vehicles.”
The exterior of the 2016 Fiat 500X displayed at the Los Angeles Auto Show is accented with red hood and roof graphics, with red and grey body side graphics. The comfortable five-seater, with world-class craftsmanship and superior ride and handling, rolls on Pirelli tires, wrapped around prototype satin black 18-inch Mopar wheels decorated with production FIAT center caps. Custom exterior touches include Satin Black “wings” on the chrome rear and front badges and a gloss black painted exhaust tip.
Heading inside, the seats of the Moparized Fiat 500X are wrapped in Tuscany Katzkin Leather, with the steering wheel and shifter boot trimmed with red accent stitching. Additional black trim highlights the interior, and a bright pedal kit and rear cargo organizer emblazoned with the FIAT logo also are pulled from the Mopar catalog.
Some of the more than 100 Mopar accessories available for the new 2016 Fiat 500X include:
- Graphics Packages: More than 20 different exterior graphics packages will be available at launch to personalize the Fiat 500X.
- Wheels: Owners can choose from 18-inch wheels in three different color options to dress up the new compact crossover.
- Racks & Carriers: For bikes, skis, snowboards, luggage and more, Mopar offers a variety of racks and carriers to fit the new Fiat 500X.
- Katzkin Seats: Owners can transform the interior of their Fiat 500X with premium leather Katzkin seats.
- Cargo Management: Accessories including cargo trays and more are available to help secure items, protecting against spills, dirt, grease and grime.
- EVTS: The Mopar Electronic Vehicle Tracking System (EVTS) is a state-of-the-art GPS-enabled stolen vehicle recovery system that helps protect the vehicle, along with additional available security features.
- Splash Guards: Designed to fit the contours of the Fiat 500X, splash guards provide added protection from road debris and stone chips.
- Slush Mats: Customers can keep their vehicle’s interior pristine with slush mats that feature molded, deep ribs to protect a vehicle’s carpet and keep it clean by trapping and holding water, snow and mud.