Joining Infiniti’s lineup of cars and crossovers, the Q80 Inspiration Concept will make its North American debut at the 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show. The Q80 Inspiration Concept made its world premiere in October at the 2014 Paris Motor Show.
The production model from this concept is likely to be ready within three to five years and will be a direct competitor of the Porsche Panamera and Mercedes-Benz CLS Class. Infiniti’s future vehicles will be inspired from this concept.
Infiniti will also display the QX80 Limited, a limited-production model of the luxury SUV QX80, at the 2014 Los Angeles Auto Show.
More details are available in the company’s press release below.
INFINITI AT THE 2014 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW – Press Release
November 19 to 20, South Hall
The Q80 Inspiration Concept will make its North American debut at this year’s Los Angeles Auto Show, joining lnfiniti’s full line of premium performance cars and crossovers.
Also included in this year’s display will be the new QX80 Limited, lnfiniti’s limited-production, full-size luxury SUV that incorporates unsurpassed levels of craftsmanship and technology, as well as added comfort and convenience features over conventional QX80s.
Please join us for hosted hospitality during the show’s press days, Nov. 19 to 20. You are invited to relax, recharge and refuel at our South Hall show stand and enjoy:
- Coffee and Espresso Bar by Verve Coffee Roasters, Nov. 19 and 20 starting at 7:00 a.m. PST
- Bourbon Tasting by N2 Mixology, Nov. 19 from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST
- Light Hors d’Oeuvres by Chef Scott Conant’s Scarpetta will be served Nov. 19 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. PST
The following executives will be available for interview, Wednesday, Nov. 19:
- Alfonso Albaisa, lnfiniti Executive Design Director
- Michael Bartsch, Vice President, lnfiniti Americas
- Allyson Witherspoon, Director of Marketing Communications and Media, lnfiniti Americas