On the heels of announcing the ‘No VAT’ offer, Skoda has introduced a new offer on the old-generation Skoda Fabia to clear stocks. With the new offers, reductions of up to £2,949 are available on the hatch and estate models.
There are three different offers available on the outgoing Fabia. The most compelling offer out of the three is the one for the Fabia vRS. The offer for vRS model has savings of £2,949 over the previous OTR price. The offer also includes weekend tickets for two to the 2015 British Grand Prix 3-5 July with best seats in the Club Silverstone complex, return helicopter transfers, two full-access weekend passes to the 2015 Goodwood Festival of Speed, helicopter transfers and ARDS racing license course at Silverstone.
More details are available in the press release below.
FABIA BUYERS OFFERED THE CHANCE TO SEE THE WORLD WITH HUGE SAVINGS ON CURRENT MODELS – Press Release
- Significant savings possible on Fabia as part of ŠKODA’s 0% VAT equivalent offer
- Reductions of up to £2,949 available on hatch and estate models
- Buyers encouraged to spend their saving windfalls on adventures and travel
- Customers urged to place orders before stocks are gone
Milton Keynes, 5 December: Buy a Fabia – see the world. That’s the tempting prospect made possible by a range of incredible savings on the outgoing Fabia range. With ŠKODA retailers across the UK offering to pay the VAT equivalent on all Fabia models*, buyers are saving 20% on the original on the road price. That means customers are driving off with a minimum £1,902 saving on their new car – enough to fund some seriously ambitious adventures.
For example, customers picking up one of the last remaining Fabia Monte Carlo models will save enough to take their new car to Monaco to watch the world’s greatest drivers take on the ice and snow of the famous Monte Carlo Rally in January. What’s more they’ll have enough spare budget to live the life of luxury for seven nights in one of the Monaco’s most iconic hotels…
Fabia Monte Carlo 1.6 TDI CR 105PS Estate.
- On the road price of £13,008 – a saving of £2,601 over the previous OTR price
- Seven nights at The Fairmont Hotel in Monaco overlooking the famous F1 circuit hairpin: £2,127
- Return EuroTunnel crossing and fuel: £253
- Gambling money for the Casino: £221
- Total: £2,601
For buyers who prefer their sporting heroes to be on two wheels rather than four, the value-packed Fabia SE model delivers some incredible savings. The ultimate all-rounder, the Fabia SE is comprehensively equipped and the perfect car to follow the ultimate endurance challenge, the Tour de France, and still have enough left over to pick up an ultra-lightweight ŠKODA road bike. Here’s the how the Fabia SE cycling adventure stacks up:
Fabia 1.2 12v 69PS SE
- On the road price of £9,512 – a saving of £1,902 over the previous OTR price
- Return EuroTunnel crossings and fuel to get to the
- start of the 2015 Tour de France in Utrecht, Netherlands in June: £407
- ŠKODA ultra-lightweight ‘Road’ cycle to follow in the wheeltracks of the riders: £1,345
- Lycra racewear, cycle shoes and helmet: £150
- Total: £1,902
Customers with a love of high-octane thrills can take advantage of the huge savings on the sporty vRS model. The turbocharged and supercharged range-topper comes with a saving big enough to arrive in style at two of the world’s most famous motorsport events: the British Formula One Grand Prix and the Goodwood Festival of Speed. There’s even enough left over for buyers to take to the track themselves. Here’s how the ultimate motorsport summer works out:
- On the road price of £14,745 – a saving over £2,949 over the previous OTR price
- Weekend tickets for two to the British Grand Prix 3-5 July with best seats in the Club Silverstone
- complex: £841.00
- Return helicopter transfers £700.00
- Two full-access weekend passes to the Goodwood Festival of Speed: £520
- Helicopter transfers £410
- ARDS racing licence course at Silverstone: £399
- Total: £2,870
With such generous savings on offer, existing stocks of Fabia models are expected to be snapped up extremely quickly. ŠKODA retailers across the UK are urging interested buyers to secure their cars early to avoid disappointment.