The new Vauxhall Corsavan made its world premiere today at the Brussels Motor Show and will hit UK showrooms in February. The latest-generation Corsavan is equipped with Euro-6 compliant petrol and diesel engines which offer economy up to 83.1 mpg and have CO2 emissions as low as 90 g/km.
The new model gets many upgrades, mainly in the interior. There are new, more comfortable and durable seats, a major point of concern for people covering long distances or for companies using the van as a pool vehicle. The new model gets new IntelliLink infotainment smartphone connectivity as well.
The new Corsavan can be equipped with many optional extras including electronic climate control, Winter Pack with heated seats and heated steering wheel, IntelliLink 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Bluetooth and DAB, rear parking sensors and 16-inch black alloy wheels.
Priced from £11,858.33 OTR (excluding VAT), the new Corsavan is now on sale and will reach the showrooms in February.
More information is available in the press release below.
VAUXHALL ANNOUNCES ALL-NEW CORSAVAN – Press Release
- All-new Corsavan receives its world premiere in Brussels today
- New design and increased payload up to 571kg
- Economy up to 83.1mpg and 90g/km CO2
- In showrooms February priced from £11,858.33 OTR ex. VAT
Luton – Making its world premiere at the Brussels Motor Show today and in UK showrooms in February, the new Corsavan features a bright new exterior, high-class interior and an improved chassis.
On sale now, the new Corsavan replaces its award-winning predecessor with a model that features class-leading payload, up by 21kg versus the outgoing model to 571kg, and a flat loading capacity of 920 litres. But at just 4.02 metres long and 1.94 metres wide, it’s compact enough to fit in to tight parking spaces and negotiate the narrowest of city streets.
All-new Corsavan is also equipped with an impressive array of Euro-6 compliant petrol and diesel engines, offering economy up to 83.1mpg and CO2 emissions as low as 90g/km. There’s also advanced new IntelliLink infotainment smartphone connectivity, as well as more comfort and convenience features than ever before.
The benefits to Corsavan customers don’t end there. Driver ergonomics have been vastly improved, with new seats that provide increased support, durability and extended travel – a boon for operators covering long distances or for companies using the van as a pool vehicle. In addition, ambient lighting and reduced levels of noise, harshness and vibration further improve the workday experience, whatever the line of business.
The new model benefits from a plethora of new options, making it one of the best equipped car-derived vans on the market. New extras include electronic climate control, Winter Pack with heated seats and heated steering wheel, IntelliLink with 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system incorporating Bluetooth and DAB, 16-inch black alloy wheels and rear parking sensors.
There’s also Technical Pack which includes forward collision alert, lane departure warning, rear camera, traffic sign recognition and following distance indicator.
Making new Corsavan even more affordable is Vauxhall’s offer of four years’ zero per cent APR representative finance, four years’ free servicing, four years’ roadside assistance and four years’ warranty. Service intervals are best-in-class at one year/20,000 miles.
“Vauxhall’s all-new Corsavan is stylish, comfortable and affordable to run,” said Steve Bryant, Vauxhall’s Head of Commercial Vehicles. “Like its award-winning predecessor, it will hold massive appeal to van drivers, small businesses, fleet decision-makers and company drivers alike.”
The Corsavan will make it UK debut at the CV Show in at Birmingham’s NEC (14th – 16th April 2015).
RANGE, PRICING AND EQUIPMENT
Full pricing for the all-new Corsavan is as follows:
RRP exc. VAT
|Corsavan||1.2 (70PS)||£11858.33||128||51.5 (5.5)|
|Corsavan||1.3CDTi (75PS) Start/Stop||£13108.33||102||72.4 (3.9)|
|Corsavan||1.3CDTi (95PS) Start/Stop||£13558.33||90||83.1 (3.4)|
|Corsavan Sportive||1.3CDTi (95PS) Start/Stop||£14558.33||103||72.4 (3.9)|
Corsavan features the following standard specification:
- Electronic Stability Programme Plus (includes: Straight Line Stability Control,
- Cornering Brake Control, Drag Torque Control, Brake Assist System, Active
- Rollover Protection, Hydraulic Brake Fade Assist, Hill Start Assist)
- Six Airbags – driver/passenger; side-impact and curtain
- One-touch electrically operated windows
- Electrically adjustable door mirrors
- CD30 audio unit with MP3 player, Aux-In; Bluetooth, USB and DAB
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Speed-sensitive electric power-assisted steering with City Mode
The Sportive model features the following additional specification:
- Air conditioning
- Metallic or pearlescent paint
- 4-Twin Spoke 16-inch alloy wheels
- Interior ambient lighting
- Heated windscreen
- Sports front seats
- Leather-covered steering wheel
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Cruise control with speed limiter function
- Rain-sensitive windscreen wipers
- Electrically adjustable/heated door mirrors
- Front fog lights
- Automatic lighting control