Dodge has announced a new custom 2015 Dodge Viper GTC in the USA. The 2015 Viper GTC adds the ability to customize a “one-of-one” design, personalized instrument panel badge, Concierge Service and Viper Ambassador Owner’s Portal with exclusive sharable content to track the build of the car.
The customization choices will include 8,000 hand-painted exterior colors, 24,000 hand-painted custom stripes, 10 wheel option, 6 aero packages, 16 aero trims and many standalone options. For getting confirmation of the color selection, Dodge will send a complimentary 1:18 scale Viper speed form replica to buyers.
Buyers can personalize instrument panel badge with their chosen name for their design and track the build process online. The 2015 Viper GTC starts at MSRP of US$94,995 and will be available for order from February 2015 with production scheduled to commence in Q2 2015 at the Conner Avenue Assembly Plant.
More information is available in the press release below.
Dodge Offers Industry-first ‘1 of 1’ Viper Exclusivity and New Order Concierge Service – Press Release
- New Dodge Viper Customization Program Leverages Hand-built Production Process at Conner Avenue Assembly Plant in Detroit
- New Dodge Viper GTC model can be custom-tailored with more than 25 million unique build combinations
- Options include 8,000 hand-painted exterior colors, 24,000 hand-painted custom stripes, 10 wheel options, 16 interior trims, 6 aero packages, as well as a host of standalone options
- Dodge will send a complimentary 1:18 scale Viper speed form replica to buyers to confirm their color selection
- Each one-of-one Viper will feature a personalized instrument panel badge with the customer’s chosen name to commemorate their design
- New Viper Concierge service offers an exclusive point of contact throughout the custom Viper build process
- All sold customer orders include live Viper Ambassador Owner’s Portal online build tracking, allowing customers to follow along the build process with VIP treatment via online updates
- Customers can share their experience with friends and family as they pass each build milestone
- Customized shipping options include rapid transport via enclosed carrier, or new owners can choose to pick their Viper up at the Conner Avenue Assembly Plant in Detroit and take a tour of the facility
- Customers will be able to configure their one-of-a-kind Vipers at drivesrt.com
- 2015 Dodge Viper has a starting U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $84,995. New 2015 Dodge Viper GTC custom model features all the content of the new GT model, and adds the ability to customize a “one-of-one”‘ design, a personalized instrument panel badge, Concierge Service and Viper Ambassador Owner’s Portal with exclusive sharable content to track the build of the car for a starting U.S. MSRP of $94,995
- Dealers will start taking orders of new custom Dodge Viper GTC models in February. Production is scheduled to start at the Conner Avenue Assembly Plant in the second quarter of 2015
January 8, 2015 , Auburn Hills, Mich. – Dodge is giving its Viper flagship an unprecedented level of exclusivity, announcing a new custom Viper GTC model and a new program that gives Viper customers the opportunity to create their very own one-of-one American hand-built exotic performance car, personal concierge and the ability to virtually follow along the build process through the Viper Ambassador website at driveSRT.com. Viper customers can also take a personal tour of the Conner Avenue Assembly Plant in Detroit where their super car is hand built, as well as choose a variety of delivery options.
“The Dodge Viper is an iconic, one-of-a-kind, hand-built American Supercar with a 645-horsepower hand-built aluminum V10, a hand-crafted body comprised of hand-laid carbon fiber, aluminum, magnesium and high-strength steel and a racing pedigree,” said Tim Kuniskis, President and CEO, Dodge and SRT, FCA – North America. “Because every Viper is hand crafted with such an extreme level of detail, we have the unique opportunity to make each one even more special by giving buyers the opportunity to customize each vehicle to their exact specifications. Now, Viper owners will be able to say their Viper is truly one of a kind.”
With 8,000 exterior color options, 24,000 custom stripe colors, 10 wheel options, 16 interior trims and 6 aero packages, there are more than 25 million ways for buyers to customize their one-of-a-kind Dodge Viper. To help buyers confirm their color choice, Dodge will provide a complimentary Viper speed form replica so they can confirm their color selections before their Viper is built.
In September, Dodge announced the 2015 Viper SRT, GT, GTS and TA models, with a starting U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $84,995. Now, for a starting U.S. MSRP of $94,995, the new 2015 custom Viper GTC model features all the content of the new GT model, and adds the ability to customize a ‘1 of 1’ design, a personalized instrument panel badge, Concierge Service and Viper Ambassador Owner’s Portal with exclusive sharable content to track the build of the car.
The new 1-of-1 customization program is available exclusively for customer orders (not for dealer stock). No two customers can order the same configuration, including color in the same model year. Dealers will start taking orders in February. Production is scheduled to start at the Conner Avenue Assembly Plant in the second quarter of 2015.
A one-of-a-kind experience; a one-of-a-kind Dodge Viper
To give all enthusiasts the opportunity to try their hand at designing their very own custom Viper, Dodge and SRT will soon unveil a completely new Viper Customizer at www.driveSRT.com. Buyers can choose from thousands of exterior colors and stripe options, pick the perfect set of forged wheels and design their custom interior with any one of 16 different interior trims. While creating their one-of-one, high-performance masterpiece, customers can be inspired by a gallery of sample custom Vipers created by Dodge designers. They can also download a hi-resolution version to create a poster and share their creation with fellow enthusiasts via social media. For a preview of customizable options, visit www.driveSRT.com/2015/viper/1of1.
New Viper Concierge service makes ordering the Snake a snap
Ordering a custom Dodge Viper GTC will be elevated to an exclusive experience thanks to the new Viper Concierge, who will provide an exclusive point of contact throughout the custom Viper build process.
From the time the customer Viper order is placed in the system to the moment they pick up or take delivery of their Viper, the Viper Concierge will provide the new owner behind-the-scenes stories and pictures about their custom, hand-built Viper.
It takes between 140 and 160 hours to hand paint each Viper before it goes to assembly, and owners will get regular updates, including pictures of the meticulous paint process and each phase of the handcrafted assembly. Updates will come via a mobile-friendly personalized website, moderated by the Viper Concierge for each custom Viper owner.
Each new custom Viper owner also will get their own unique login for build status updates, a photo gallery and a Q&A section between the owner and Viper Concierge, which will provide an exclusive experience to celebrate the entry into the Dodge Viper family.
The Viper Concierge will be available to answer questions and provide insights, stories, news and images along the way, providing never-before-offered access to each step of the detailed handcrafted precision that goes into each unique custom Viper.
Customers can watch their Viper being built via the new Viper Ambassador Owner’s Portal
Once their new Viper is ordered, buyers will be able to track their Viper as it is built at the Conner Avenue Assembly plant in Detroit via the Concierge Service and website. The VIP Owner’s Portal allows customers to follow along the build process of their Viper and get the full Viper VIP treatment, as the Viper concierge will provide weekly updates on the status of their one-of-a-kind supercar. Each weekly update has the ability to be shared with family and friends through social media sites including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Once the vehicle is built, new Viper owners can also decide how they want their vehicle shipped. Customized shipping options include rapid transport, or new owners can choose to pick their Viper up at the Conner Avenue Assembly Plant in Detroit and take a tour of the facility.