Nissan has announced a new personalization program for the Juke called the Nissan Juke Color Studio Program. The customization program will include 12 Genuine Nissan Accessory items in a range of eight colors. The accessories will be available through Nissan dealers for installation at the time purchase of the car or to be retrofitted at some other date after purchase of the car.
The accessories available in this customization program are: Front and rear bumper accents, door handle covers, side door sills, headlight trim rings, side mirror caps, rear roof spoiler, hatch handle finishers, lower hatch accent, floor mats, interior inserts (tweeters and vents), 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels and center caps. The eight available colors are: White, Matte Black, Red, Yellow, Orange, Electric Blue, Black Purple, and Carbon-fiber Look. For interior inserts, a Piano Black color also will be available.
More details about this customization program are available in Nissan’s press release below.
JUKE COLOR STUDIO OFFERS OWNERS A BOLD NEW WAY TO “MAKE IT YOURS” WITH 12 ACCESSORIES AND EIGHT COLORS – Press Release
LOS ANGELES – “Personalization” continues to be a growing consumer trend – with custom product colors and features being offered on everything from mobile phones to kitchen appliances. Yet in the automotive world, the desire to “make it yours” can be traced back to the early days of hot rods and custom cars – where shaved door handles, bullet spotlights, metalflake paint jobs and elaborate pinstriping set hardcore enthusiasts and their rides apart from the crowd.
Beginning this month, Nissan is bringing a bold new way for JUKE sport cross owners to create a truly personalized look and feel right off the dealer lot with the introduction of the new JUKE Color Studio program.
Here’s how the JUKE Color Studio works:
- 12 Genuine Nissan Accessory items – in a range of eight colors – are available through Nissan dealers for installation at the time of a JUKE purchase or to be retrofitted at a later date
- The available colors are: Red, Yellow, Orange, Electric Blue, Black Purple, White, Matte Black and Carbon-fiber Look; Piano Black also available for interior inserts
- The parts include: Front and rear bumper accents, headlight trim rings, side mirror caps, door handle covers, side door sills, rear roof spoiler, hatch handle finishers, lower hatch accent, interior inserts (tweeters and vents), floor mats, 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels and center caps
- The Color Studio accessories allow customers to mix and match various color combinations where each item can be purchased a la carte or all together to make a statement
- Each accessory can be installed at the dealership (dealer labor charges apply) or installed by the customer once purchased; installation time will vary depending on number of accessories purchased
- The cost of the accessories can be added into the JUKE purchase or lease costs and rolled into the payment on the vehicle
To make the JUKE Color Studio even easier, a special website is available (http://nissanusa.com/jukecolorstudio) that offers a full 360-degree view of the new JUKE with all colors and combinations of parts for configuration. The site is available for viewing on smartphones and sharing on social platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest and Google+, as well as in Nissan dealer showrooms.
All JUKE Color Studio accessories are designed for the new 2015 JUKE, but will also fit on 2011 – 2014 JUKE models (except for the headlight trim rings, and front/rear bumper accents and side mirror caps).
“The Nissan JUKE is all about fun – fun to own, fun to drive and now fun to make it your own – whether to support your favorite collegiate or professional sports teams, match the look of your surfboard or motorcycle, or just to stand out from the crowd,” said Fred Diaz, senior vice president, Nissan Sales & Marketing and Operations U.S., Nissan North America, Inc. “It’s the perfect program to launch with the 2015 JUKE, which has a new look and more standard content for the new model year.”
The 2015 JUKE features revised front and rear fascias, new projector headlights with LED Signature Accents and three new exterior colors. Inside, enhancements include standard Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Start, RearView Monitor and NissanConnectSM with Mobile Apps – including a 5.0-inch color display, USB connection port for iPod® interface and other compatible devices, Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, Streaming audio via Bluetooth® and Hands-free Text Messaging Assistant.
The 2015 Nissan JUKE is offered in five trim levels, each available in front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive: S, SV, SL and two special NISMO editions, JUKE NISMO and JUKE NISMO RS. For full information on the complete 2015 Nissan JUKE lineup, please visit www.NissanNews.com).
“Color changes everything,” concluded Diaz.